6-Day Experience Week
If you don’t have time for our signature multi-week workshop but still want to get to know all that Arcosanti has to offer, our 6-Day Experience Week is the way to go!
At Arcosanti, our unique and vibrant architecture is a living laboratory that reflects the collective efforts of over 8000 individual workshop participants and volunteers going back more than 5 decades. Our 6-Day Experience Week allows you to enjoy life as part of the Arcosanti community while gaining a deep and hands-on understanding of our mission, vision, and values, all against the backdrop of our beautiful desert ecosystem.
As a participant in our 6-Day Experience Week (6 days/5 nights), you will receive:
- 14 meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner), including Conviviality, a potluck dinner with the Arcosanti community
- An in-depth tour of Arcosanti that explores the history and construction of our prototype arcology
- A tour of the Cosanti Foundation's extensive archives
- An up-close look at our bronze bell-casting process
- Participation in Arcosanti's growing agriculture program
- A guided ecology hike
- Resident-led yoga
- An opportunity to cast and carve your own ceramic bell
- An introduction to welding and metalworking
- A variety of programmed and spontaneous evening activities
- Free time to enjoy the community, the arcology, and the surrounding desert
All sessions take place at Arcosanti and are led by Arcosanti residents.
For further information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum Number of Participants per Session: Up to 6
Accommodations for Experience Week workshops will be in a shared co-ed dorm with a full kitchen, living room, shower room, and bathroom.
Participants must be 21 and over.